Heart and Stroke BLS Provider (C) Re-Certification
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$65.
Full Course: 4 hours
Re-certification: 2.5 hours *Must have current certification as required by legislation
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The Chain of Survival™
- One-rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Two-rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
Students must pass a written exam and skills test in order to qualify for a BLS Provider course completion card.